Please vote. These polls are set up to be anonymous: nobody, not even admins, can know who voted for what.
Question 1. Should this site continue?
- ( a ) I’m opposed to this site continuing past the demo/proof of concept stage.
- ( b ) I want more time to explore and make up my mind about this space.
- ( c ) I wish to continue participating in this space as long as possible.
Question 2. Answer this question only if you answered b or c to Question 1. What is the most monthly contribution you would be comfortable paying to support this space.**
Question 3. Answer this question only if you answered b to Question 1. How long do you consider you would need to get a proper sense of what this space can do for you; in other words, when should the future of this space be reevaluated?
- 1 month
- 2 months
- 3 months
- 6 months
Question 4. Answer this question if you answered b or c to Question 1. Which of the following scenario(s) will you support (prices are in USD) SELECT ALL THAT APPLY:
- Managed Hosting, by the creators of the forum, on Discourse.org atthe basic plan 100/month
- Managed Hosting, by a third party, DiscourseHosting.com professional plan at 40/month (or 49 if hosted in Europe GDPR ISO centers)
- SELF Managed Hosting on Dream Cloud at 1 time setup fee of 99 and then 5/month for hosting (only possible if someone commits to the responsibility.
- Setting up MFSC as a not for profit and host on Discourse.org at 50% of the regular prices.