I introduced the topic in what it takes to move forward since the thread has derailed and that many had a go at the derailed discussion, it is fair to let others have their words at it so I leave it at that.
This is the last time i will try to engage on what to do with our community here. Only respond if you want this community to continue to exist.
Please do NOT discuss FMI or anything related to the official Community and platform.
Do not discuss whether MFSC should or should not exist.
Assume that MFSC Demo site will be closed because the proof of concept phase is completed and that the future of this community is in your hands
Failing to the above 2 first guidelines will indicate that the will to grow the community is less important than the desire to vent, rehash, and discuss matters that we have no control over/conversations that bring no value and take us nowhere.
Consider that you have no idea whether Cécile will continue in the same capacity but that all the current features will remain.
If you want this place to remain active:
Pledge your desire and committment to making it happen
Do share about one or many of the following topics:
- why or how important is this community to you
- what do you envision for it,
- what would you otherwise do to satisfy these needs and vision
- what expectations do you have regarding the other members
- what are the circumstances that could change your committment
- anything else (related) you want to share.